- Servant Leadership & Safety!: Certified Safety Professional (CSP) with advanced degrees in safety and psychology,
- Principles that will transform your safety culture forever!
- Taking Personal Responsibility: Pace yourself for Safety!
- Hey – Let’s talk about Change!
- Taking your team to the Top!
- David Sarkus work will move your organization towards its vision for an accident-free culture!
- Stir Your Vision for Excellence in Safety & Create a Zero-Accident Culture!
- Pace yourself for Safety! : Be Courageous for Safety’s Sake!
David Sarkus MS, works with organizations that want to improve safety performance and embrace the reality of a zero-accident culture.
He has moved and motivated thousands of workers to become safer, healthier, and more productive. As a safety professional, he has won several honors, including a Best Practices Award for TRW Inc.
David is a frequent contributor and featured author for publications such as Professional Safety and Industrial Safety & Hygiene News (ISHN). He also serves as Technical Editor for ISHN.
David provides a high-content performance sprinkled with humor and impactful storytelling. He relates effectively with men and women from all walks — from senior management to shop floor workers. David Sarkus will make things happen and get the results you want to achieve!
David brings people together in ways that promote improved teamwork and positive changes in personal commitment.
With an advanced degrees in safety and psychology, David is prepared and passionate about helping you succeed.
Ultimately, his work will move your organization towards its vision for an accident-free culture!