- Brand Truth: Why Standing For Something Matters
- Jump Starting Your Experience Strategy
- Making the Most of Experiential Marketing
- Why Consumers Still Aren’t Happy
- Branding for the Millennial Decade
Consumer demand has evolved and so must your organization if you want to tap into the greatest unmet need: meaningful experiences with brands. Dave Norton discusses two key issues associated with the movement toward meaningful brand experiences: experiential consumption and brand truth. Organizations seeking to capture consumers’ hearts, minds, and wallets will see branding and corporate strategy in a whole new light after Dave’s presentation.