- Davida Bache’ works with you to identify & address psychological, practical & personal obstacles that prevent you from living full lives.
- Davida Bache’ deliver exactly the experience you seem to require to excite, motivate, and inspire into choosing more in your life
- Davida Bache’ guides you thru your own instinctive abilities of awareness, discernment, and when you are aware you eliminate the practical and personal obstacles that prevent you from enjoying life
- The ability animals have to be ‘present and aware’ in the moment & how this innate ability (internal GPS) has been lost in the human world through domestication
- A sidenote; we receive more medals in the Olympics than any other country. Know why? It’s because fun is in the mix.
- We are focused & winning is a target but fun is always a big factor
Davida Bache will spin a story that will captivate and hold audiences— inspiring them to take control of their lives by finding their inner voice.
Your audiences will be taken to a place, however unimaginable is yet very familiar- a place we all lived as children full of wonderment and awe- a place where we knew how to listen to our inner voice.
A remarkable: lecturer, writer and advisor with an uncanny ability to teach through the ancient art of storytelling – her lectures are inspiring, captivating and enlightening, she is best known for her pioneering work involving the restoration of basic instinct or intuition, and presents a captivating and exciting interpretation of the HUMAN GPS System.
What do people get out of their meetings with Bache?
“Joy, power, inner knowing, workable relationships, no health problems, happiness and peace of mind, and you start leading a life you love.
Balancing Physical, Emotional & Professional aspects of the human ecosystem unleashing maximum potency, extreme energy, and Joy.
Restores the playfulness and fun of life. She teaches and guides clients and audiences back to their own instinctive abilities of awareness, discernment, and knowing thus eliminating the practical and personal obstacles that prevent many from having lives they love.
A pit pony was a type of pony commonly used underground in coal mines in Europe from the mid 18th up until the mid 20th century. In Morton the mine shaft ran out for six miles under the Atlantic and you got out there by diesel train. But out by the coal face the tunnels were so narrow that only men and horses could get through. The last bit not even the ponies. There you had to crawl along on your stomach with a lamp and hydraulic hand drill, six miles out and half mile under the sea bed. You couldn’t get your mind off the props holding up the roof. So spindly.
But when you started thinking like that, that’s when you looked back at the pony. They catch any sign of shifting long before a man would and sense if the air supply is starting to give out, or if there’s a leak. And they can give signals like people but more subtle. If the horse was calm, everything was okay.
You got used to the heat and the air working lying down and the fact that there’s no room to move. The hard bit was being alone because there wasn’t a sound to be heard. It’s dead quiet and suddenly you feel that you have been deserted and that you are the last person alive on earth a half mile down. That was when you shoved the lamp back and looked at the horse. Its muzzle was all black like your own face; its eyes glittered like your own. It was the same as you but perfectly calm. Not because it was stupid but because it wasn’t thinking unnecessary thoughts. It wasn’t thinking about yesterday or tomorrow, nor closing time or the Third World War. It was thinking about here and now. And looking at it, you began to feel the way it did and then you grew quite calm.
Books by Davida Bache’