- What To Do When Total Quality Management Isn’t Working
- Leading in Tough Times — powerful, practical, positive and relevant for today’s business environment!
- How To Get More Done in Less Time
- Common Sense Business Success: The Ten Essential Factors
- Critical Leadership Issues for Every Business
- Helping companies achieve certification to the ISO 9000 series of QMS Standards; and later the AS 9100 and ISO 13485 series of quality management standards
- Innovation: The Key to Minimizing Business Cycles and Downturns
- From Strategy to Results: How to Define & Implement Your Strategic Plan
- Managing for Quality with ISO 9001 : Environmental Management Simplified: Using ISO 14001
Davis M. Woodruff, PE,CMC, the youngest manufacturing superintendent in the 3M company; led the manufacturing team that produced the first home video films in the U.S., assisted with a plant start up in Europe, and instituted one of the first employee involvement programs.
He specializes in showing clients how to become the low cost, high quality producer in their industry.
Clients include GM, AMOCO, COOPER INDUSTRIES, 3M and many other large and small companies.
Davis is a nationally published author, with over two dozen articles.