- Corporate Strategic planning
- Determine short and long-term goals, establish measurable points of accountability and design an action plan to achieve your goals.
- Deal with anxiety, stay in control, prepare, express yourself
- Effectively dealing with customer complaints and achieving customer satisfaction is essential to your success.
- Increased awareness, sensitivity, and empathy are needed as we learn to accommodate and accept differences in people’s language, dialects, attitudes, listening abilities and thinking patterns.
- The need for understanding cultural differences and how to recognize discriminatory practices
- Understanding group development
- Etiquette and how to use wardrobe, manners and communication to make a positive impact in today’s business word.
- Make your organization highly effective
Deborah A. Reyes is an expert in residential and commercial real estate mortgage financing and personal and professional development, real estate industry, business evaluation and strategic planning.
She was Executive Vice President for Financial Services, prior to that, she handled operations for an agency of Life Insurance Company handling life, disability and pension administration.
Ms. Reyes has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Relations.
She holds a number of leadership positions on several boards:
Chair of the World Foundation for Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, Inc.;
First Vice President for Habitat for Humanity;
Chair National Board Alumni for Girl Scouts of the USA;
as well as serves on several Boards: the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the Builders Association;
the Federal National Mortgage Association Advisory Council for the Partnership Office; Fannie Mae Foundation Community Colleges Initiative – Community College.
She has also held Board and leadership positions with Fannie Mae Southeastern Regional Advisory Board, Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation’s Wholesale Customer Advisory Board, Girl Scout Council, Girl Scouts of the USA, Public Schools Academy of Finance, the National Association of Professional Mortgage Womenand Professional Mortgage Women.
Ms. Reyes has received a number of awards for her work; as well as recognition within her industry including:
Outstanding Business Woman of the Year; the Athena Award; the highest award from Girl Scouts of the USA – Thanks Badge and from Boy Scouts – La Flor de Lis Cubana; and the Zonta Club International Volunteer of the Year Award.