- Diversity: A Dynamic Force in Organizations
- Communicating for Results
- Engage! Staying Motivated During Challenging Times
- Steering Toward Your Success
- Women: The Business and Beauty of Our Diversity
- Moving from Toxic to Triumphant Leadership
- Finding Your GPS: Goals, Plans and Strategies to Win
- Courage and the Business of Leadership
Deborah L. Parker on Human Resources, specializing in professional and personal development training programs and related services.
A well-regarded motivational speaker, and one who sees herself as using the wits and gifts that God gave her to help others professionally and personally.
Deborah brings a wealth of experience on a variety of workplace topics. Her areas of expertise include leadership development, diversity, 360 assessment and career issues for government and private sector clients.
Deborah took those attributes from positions as an army reserve officer and corporate manager at Exxon Mobil and Philip Morris in operations and human resources.
She has also worked in training management for Booz Allen Hamilton and Perot Systems Government Services.
Deborah holds a B.A. in Sociology and received a M.A. in Human Resource Development.
She is also a graduate of the US Army Command and General Staff College.
Deborah has gained insight into leadership with time in the US Army Reserve, achieving the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Deborah is certified in the Profilor and Leadership Effectiveness Inventory 360 assessments as well as the US Army’s Equal Opportunity Discussion Leader and Center for Creative Leadership Harassment Free Workplace Programs.
Her programs have been well received by various government agencies as well as non-profit organizations and private companies.
She has written articles on cultural and historical issues, career development, and business planning for various publications to include the Afro-American newspaper/s, Metro Herald…
“Extremely effective and charismatic, a wonderful orator, dynamic, direct and responsive. Her experiences relate well to those of all people, she connects with the audience.”
“Deborah blends the wisdom and lessons learned from her maternal grandparents, with her educational background.”
You’re in for a real treat; Deborah is very motivating and inspiring.
Books by Deborah L. Parker
- Navigating Life’s Roadways: Stories of Insight from My Odyssey & Inspiration for Your Journey
- Life is A Review: Observations and Collections of My Passages Through the Times