- How to Create a Risk-taking Culture
- Bold Leadership: Corporate Courage
- Silicon Valley’s Staggering Growth
- The Rise of Powerful Business Women
- Truth about Work-Life balance
Deborah Perry Piscione: “Great leaders are defined by the extraordinary people that they lead.”
Deborah Perry Piscione has uncovered the DNA from the inspired cultures of the most innovative companies in the world.
It is no surprise that organizations that build systems to grow the passions of their talented workforce are more productive, more innovative, more loyal, and consistently move faster than competitors.
Provocative and wonderfully entertaining, Deborah’s presentations are a prerequisite for leaders looking to shake the status quo.
Through her hands-on work with many of Silicon Valley’s pioneer companies, she has found the keys to building organizations into innovation machines and preparing leaders for the future.
Deborah’s discoveries are highlighted by her in her programs.
Books by Deborah Perry Piscione
- Secrets of Silicon Valley
- The Risk Factor
- The People Equation: Why Innovation Is People, Not Products
- All In