- Life Is A Banquet, Don’t Settle For Crumbs
- Overcoming Stress: On Fire or Burned Out
- Unique Begins With You: Selling Yourself
- Succeeding With Difficult People
- Conflict Resolution: Difficult People
- Scared Or Prepared: Safety Awareness
- Integrity / Values, Stress Management, Life Balance
- Boundaries & Goals
- How I Lost 100 Pounds and Gained New Life
Debra Peppers, Ph.D.: “From Troubled teen to Teacher of the Year”
Leading by example, Debra shares through unique communication strategies that even failure can be turned into success! Invite this former dropout, now a educator and Ph.D., to share her strategies, tools and techniques with your group.
Vast experience, honors and awards and worldwide audience interaction.
She researches and personalizes every presentation, and implements details in both content and in humorous interaction with the audience.
Having been in radio and television for many years, she is quick on her feet and keeps the audience focused, entertained and leaves them with practical tools.
Books by Debra Peppers, Ph.D.