- Expert in the field of motivation, inspiration and personal growth.
- Human relationship: Employee Relations
- Diversity: Awareness of, and training on diversity issues are absolutely essential for succeeding and competing in today’s ever-evolving marketplace.
- Management Skills: Techniques and skills for getting the most from their human resources
- Employees in the new millennium are looking for personal AND professional satisfaction.
- The brightest industry talent know that there are many high-quality employers searching for them.
Dennis G. Diede, a corporate educator and writer. With a background that includes, over 30 years managing and operating a large retail, service and construction business, Dennis has extensive experience in the people aspects of the workplace.
Dennis’ expertise in ‘people issues’ is enhanced by his community service record. He has volunteered his services as a paramedic, firefighter, suicide prevention counselor, emergency room technician, hospice counselor and community outreach consultant.
He has served as Senior Arbitrator with the Better Business Bureau.
Dennis’ unique knowledge of business and real life issues an expert in the field of motivation, inspiration and personal growth.
Diede is committed to present highly valuable information, while ensuring a safe, upbeat and enjoyable learning experience.
This philosophy is the core of every program offered and is based on the principles of; respect for the individual, honest and fair treatment of others and the search for quality relationships which bring meaning to our lives.