- Sexual harassment, gender and the law
- How understanding the biology of gender can set us all free.
- True tolerance vs. Political correctness
- Legal, social, and medical issues facing people undergoing gender transformation
- Gay Marriage: What would Jesus say
- Both Sides Now: One Man’s Journey Through Womanhood
- Emotional and spiritual challenges of his passage
- Effective death penalty
Dhillon Khosla, is an expert on cases surrounding sexual harassment and gender equality as well as civil and human rights issues. What makes his expertise in these areas exceptional is that Khosla lived over 28 years of his life as a woman and currently lives as a fully functional man. The circumstances of Khosla life have given him a unique perspective on life and law which he would like to share with the members of the legal community.
Dhillon is able to eloquently portray the emotional and spiritual challenges of his passage as well as discuss the political, legal, and biological matters surrounding it