- Customer Value and the Service Quality
- The Service Edge: Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service
- Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service
Dick Schaaf a journalist whose work ranges from the intricacies of service quality and customer retention to the complexities of human resource development and business futurism.
He provides an in-depth look at the significant shortfalls between service rhetoric and business reality in the U.S. economy.
Schaaf’s writing included seven other books.
Schaaf conducts programs, and speaks frequently to business and professional organizations on service and quality issues, customer retention strategies, and business futurism.
He also has been an adjunct lecturer in service marketing managment in the MBA program.
Books by Dick Schaaf
- Keeping the Edge: Giving Customers the Service They Demand
- Taking Care of Business: 101 Ways to Keep Your Customers Coming Back: Without Whining, Groveling or Giving Away the Store
- Right on the Edge of Enough: Promise and Peril in a Maturing Economy.
- Succeeding with Teams
- Pursuing Total Quality