- Let Dirk Drive Your Strategy Forward by Unleashing the Potential Within
- Proactive Customer Focused Sales
- Marketing In The Age Of Technology
- Marketing – The Perception of Difference
- Why Successful Businesses Don’t Stay
- Everyone is Part of the Sales Promise
- Integrating Sales and Marketing
- Innovation: Your future depends on it
- Preparing Teams & Leaders to Out-Sell, Out-Manage, Out-Perform
Dirk Beveridge – The Resource
Professional business speaker, author, educator, consultant and owner of four growing businesses, Dirk Beveridge is an experienced proven business executive whose international business consulting firm serves clients such as: General Motors, Continental Grain, Häagen Dazs, W.R. Grace, Union Oil, John Deere and other quality businesses. As one of the top twenty business speakers in the country, Dirk has provided timely, pertinent information to the likes of IBM, UPS, TransUnion, Andersen Windows, PNC Bank, Western Wireless, Jostens, Case, NYNEX, Dow Jones, The Young Presidents Organization, Allied Van Lines, Texas Instruments, Radio Shack, Chicago Title and Trust, Radio Advertising Bureau and many other recognizable organizations. This passionate business speaker has been featured on international business speaking tours addressing groups on six of the world’s continents.
Expertise – “Proficiency In A Particular Field”
All information provided by Dirk is timely, pertinent to today’s market and acknowledged as impacting numerous firms’ bottom line results.
More than a business speaker, this international consultant by job description spends a minimum of 2 days a week, 20 weeks a year in the field, world wide, observing, listening, and studying business. Beyond academic theory, 100 percent of the information, insights and tools provided are currently applied in a multitude of businesses.
Books by Dirk Beveridge
- Sales Management: Why the Best are Better
- Driving Distributor Sales Beyond: Best Practices for Outselling Your Competitors
- Innovate! How Successful Distributors Lead Change in Disruptive Times.
- Anything is Possible: Using the Power of Vision to Drive Innovation in Distribution
- The Unstoppable Distributor: How to Become a Juggernaut Through Business Model Innovation
- Unleashing Your Potential: How Distributors Can Create a Culture of Change, Transformation, and Innovation