- If I Kill You it Will Be Your Fault – An ironic and humorous discussion of how it seems no one is accountable anymore, particularly when taking a life.
- Shame Fame – A dramatic and humorous look at how the current values of our society promote fame to people who do something wrong or illegal.
- There is No Courage Without Fear – a personal story of a medical crisis that shows the relationship between fear and courage in a light, humorous tone.
- You Have the Right to Speak – Commentary on the Miranda Law and how it sometimes impedes justice.
- Emotional Connection – Your audience must react to your presentations
- Memorable Message – You want your audience to remember something when you finish.
- Call to Action – You want your audience to do something after you finish presenting.
‘Speaking With Impact.’ Presentation Coach helps speakers produce emotional impact, remembered messages and call to action.