- Specializing in serving the food service industry
- Unique combined credentials of Certified Executive Chef and Registered Dietitian.
- How to increase sales in the cafeteria
- Customer Service Training / Emphasis Patient Trays
- Culinary 101 for Dietitians and Dietary Managers
- Culinary 101 for food handlers & cooks
- Eight steps to optimal health – the latest on medicinal herbs
Don Miller, specializing in serving the food service industry.
He is one of only five people in the nation to possess the unique combined credentials of Certified Executive Chef and Registered Dietitian.
Don spent many years of his career as a Food Service Director in various food service settings.
After years of trial and error, Don developed a special process for helping directors transform their food service operations into models of excellence.
The successful facilities were featured in hundreds of trade magazines, newspapers, radio and television to include the CNN news.
After being featured on the CNN National News for over a week,
he then began traveling the U.S. full time sharing his ideas with operators.
After traveling 1 million miles and delivering 700-1000 seminars, he realized that to really help operators revolutionize their departments he would need to put all of his ideas into a written,
“How To” educational process.
After a year of intense brainstorming and writing, a new performance improvement process called “Good to Best” or “Destination 10” was born.
This one-of-a-kind process includes seven training manuals and the largest team of healthcare food service industry icons ever assembled.
The Destination 10 process is currently being implemented in food service operations all over the country with dramatic results.
Don Miller, is now considered the industry leader in helping hospital departments become the best in class.