- Rumors: How to spread them, how to stop them
- Want to Improve your Management Skills
- Marketing Fundaments for Non-Marketers, Non-Profit Organizations, Service Organizations
- Ultimate Guerrilla
- Powerful Ways to Influence, Persuade, Negotiate & Manipulate
- Marketing warfare, guerrilla marketing, marketing strategy
- Dirty Tricks
- Do’s and don’ts of making concessions
Donald Wayne Hendon, Ph.D., Business, M.B.A., Marketing, an expert on negotiation, persuasion, and influence.
Hendon provides clients with extremely specific negotiation tactics—the unique tactics most favored by executives in 54 different nations when they negotiate.
Knowing what tactics they will probably use gives his clients and those in your audience the power to win more when they deal with others.
However, what he tells his audiences is not limited to making business deals: How buyers get lower prices from sellers and how sellers get buyers to pay more.
Donald’s repertoire is much more than negotiation, influence, and persuasion.
How to Influece Others: How You Can Negotiate and Win!
Want to Improve your Management Skills
1. How to Work Smarter, Not Harder
2. Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Without Ulcers
3. Stress Management
4. Using Human Relations Skills to Do a Better Job
5. Time Mastery—Finally, the Best Way!
6. How to be More Creative: For Executives Who Want to Win!
7. How to be a Better Executive
8. How to be a Better Communicator
9. How to Set & Achieve Your Lifetime Goals
10. Body Language: How to Read the Other Person Like a Book!
11. The Best of Drucker & Deming on Management
1. New Directions in Sales Management
2. Time Mastery—Finally, the Best Way!
3. How to be a Better Communicator
1. Successful Selling Skills
2. Body Language for Sales Reps
3. How You Can Negotiate and Win!
4. Time Mastery—Finally, the Best Way!
1. How You Can Negotiate and Win
2. How to Sharpen Your Purchasing Skills Audience
1. Keys to More Profitable Retailing
2. How to Sharpen Your Purchasing Skills
3. How You Can Negotiate and Win!
4. Success Stories in Retail Advertising
1. Risk-Free Advertising—How to do it!
2. Success Stories in Retail Advertising
3. Very Creative Foreign TV Commercials
4. Subliminal Sex in Advertising—Success Stories
Marketing Fundaments for Non-Marketers—Non-Profit Organizations, Service Organizations
1. Do You Speak Marketing? Marketing for Non-Marketing Executives
2. Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations
3. How to Market Your Services
4. Marketing and Negotiating Skills for Attorneys, Accountants,…
1. Favorite Negotiating Tactics of Executives in _____.
Hendon has negotiated with executives in more than 50 nations.
1. Favorite Negotiating Tactics of Executives: Highlight – Body language in different nations
2. How to Export and Sell Overseas
3. How to Export and Sell to the USA
4. Very Creative Foreign TV Commercials
More Profitable Ideas
Latest Trends USA
Latest Trends Overseas
Beat the Competition
1. Winning Entrepreneurship: How to Start Your Own Business and Make Lots of Money
2. The Hottest New Marketing Technologies
1. Battling for Profits / Business Warriors
2. Improving Your Marketing Efficiency: How to Evaluate the Marketing Job You Do
3. How You Can Make Consumerism Work for You Instead of Against You
Australian Association of National Advertisers
Association of Canadian Advertisers
U.S. Embassy in Malaysia
McIlhenny Tabasco Sauce
Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
Johnson & Johnson
Battling for Profits: How to Win Big on the Marketing Battlefield
How to Negotiate Worldwide
Books by Donald Wayne Hendon, Ph.D., M.B.A.
- Guerrilla Deal-Making
- 365 Powerful Ways to Influence
- The Way of the Warrior in Business
- Battling For Profits
- Classic Failures In Product Marketing
- Cross-Cultural Business Negotiation