- Position Yourself for Success
- Success is a Journey, Not a Destination
- Going for the Brass Ring – How to Get the Most Out of Life
- Nurse Power!
- Learn to Speak with Style
- What Did you Say? Communicate With Confidence
- Taking Care of You, Inc. – the Business of Self-Care
Donna Wilk Cardillo, RN, MA: (Donna holds a diploma in nursing, a BS in Health Care Management and an MA in Corporate and Public Communication), she has a sense of humor and an animated style that brings her presentations to life.
She helps nurses and other healthcare professionals to be happy in their careers and to reach their full potential. Donna has a passion for speaking and has compassion for her audiences.
She has a down to earth style that hits the mark with any audience.
She will ignite a fire under you and start you on a journey of exploration and discovery that will enable you to avail yourself of all that life has to offer.
Donna’s speaking style is consistently described as inspirational and dynamic.
She has been characterized as motivational, down to earth, funny, approachable, upbeat, knowledgeable, professional, and a good role model.
Experience the energy and enthusiasm of a live presentation by Donna.
Recipient of the Athena Award, a national leadership award for women. Donna was designated a Diva in Nursing by the Institute for Nursing.
Donna appears regularly on television and radio, is frequently quoted in newspapers and magazines and has published numerous articles. Donna has appeared on the Today Show on NBC and has been featured in the Los Angeles Times on several occasions.
Books by Donna Wilk Cardillo, RN, MA
- The A Daybook for Beginning Nurses
- The ULTIMATE Career Guide For Nurses
- Your First Year as a Nurse – Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professional,