- Secrets of Rainmaking: Explosive Growth for Your Business
- Branding: How to Build a Powerful Reputation
- Why Work-Life Balance Is More Attainable Than You Think
- Crisis Communication: Do’s & Don’ts to Protect Your Reputation
- How to Become a Referral Magnet
- Overcoming Geek-Speak: Effective Communication for Science & Technology Professionals
- Privacy is a Luxury You Don’t Have
- Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future
- Why would I ever choose to buy from you?
Dorie Clark helps businesses increase sales and attract new clients by enhancing their reputation as industry leaders.
Dorie Clark, a former presidential campaign spokeswoman, is a frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and the American Management Association’s publications.
Clients like Google, Yale University, and the Ford Foundation hire her to help increase sales and enhance their brand reputation.
Clark has taught marketing and communications at Emerson College, Tufts University, Suffolk University, and Smith College Executive Education.
She has also lectured at universities worldwide, including Harvard University, the University of Michigan, and Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business.
She is quoted frequently in the international media, including the New York Times, NPR, the BBC, …
At age 18, Clark graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Smith College, and two years later received a Master of Theological Studies from Harvard Divinity School.