- HUMOR IN MY WORKPLACE? THAT’S A LAUGH!
- Dealing with Prickly People and Sticky Situations.
- Tips for dealing with the difficult people we meet every day.
- She still had a battle with cancer ahead of her
- Humor Heals? That’s A Laugh!
- Stress Management for Work and Home
- Take Life By the Funny Bone! (Coming out on Top in Times of Change.)
- Dynamite advice, ideas, reflections
Dorothy J. Wilheim is a inspirational humorist, a Creative Living Expert for TV News and for radio.
She hosted her own radio show, “The Dorothy Wilhelm Show; Survival Tips” on radio and she presented regular features on radio, including her own daily humorous spot, “One For The Road.”
“Many years of appearances “KIRO Midday.”
“The Right Way to Handle Porcupines” (Dealing with Difficult People and Sticky Situations); “
Things you can do when you encounter a porcupine
ACCEPT IT AND LIVE WITH IT
GET TO KNOW IT
CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARD IT
WALK AWAY AND FORGET IT
Books by Dorothy J. Wilheim