- Expand their thinking to include greater possibilities-options-opportunities
- Add new dimensions to the way they talk, listen, and learn
- Gain greater control by securing the right information
- Executives must know how to write for themselves
- Learn how to build on each other’s talents, stage manage, transitions between speakers, and deliver like a team of pros!
- The biggest mistake salespeople make is one of style: they talk too much. Improve your questions by 10% and increase your sales by 20% — and that’s being conservative!
Dorothy Leeds is a unique presenter — she is the originator of “infotainment”
Combining her Broadway background as a top communications and sales expert, she speaks to audiences of up to five thousand and receives rave reviews.
Her dynamic personality and theatrical presentations are a guaranteed way to get your audience’s attention and appreciation. Make your next conference a memorable one by making Dorothy Leeds your keynoter of choice.
She will Impact – Inform – Inspire!
Books by Dorothy Leeds