- The Magic of Exceptional Customer Service
- Working Across Cultures Ð Common Sense vs. Cultural Sense
- The Art of Exceptional Cutomer Service and Leadership
- Customer Service/Hospitality: The balance of art and science for outstanding customer service.
- World’s Most Engaged, Loyal, & Customer-Centric Employees
Doug Lipp, formerly of Disney, takes you on a journey behind the scenes to discover the secret of Disneys success.
Doug’s experience with the opening of Tokyo Disneyland also offers tips on how to make your business successful abroad.
As former head trainer at the Walt Disney University, Doug Lipp brings audiences into the unique culture of customer service that sets Disney apart.
Doug utilizes his broad international experience—including being on the startup team for Tokyo Disneyland, Disney’s first international theme park—to provide a framework for cross-cultural analysis and crisis intervention in virtually any business setting.
Doug relates how to design a system that works for your industry while respecting diversity, and outlines a plan that will enable you to create “service magic” in your organization while providing practical information that will change employees’ lives and improve the company’s bottom line.
Managing Customer Relationships and Global Competitiveness
Doug Lipp brings his audiences into the unique culture of customer service magic “The Disney Way.”
Having worked in both the United States and Japan gives Doug the unique advantage to evaluate and solve cultural challenges and conflicts. Learn how to avoid culture clashes and costly business mistakes.
Doug Lipp gives his audience an insightful and entertaining look at how to improve service, delight customers, and use angry customers’ feedback as a gold mine to winning the competitive edge.
Books by Doug Lipp
- The Changing Face of Today’s Customer: Strategies for Attracting and Retaining a Diverse Customer and Employee Base in Your Local Market
- Even Monkey Fall From Trees
- Disney U
- Stuck in the Middle Seat
- Danger and Opportunity