- Adapt. Ignite. Win! Because Change Happens
- Human side of Change
- You Can’t move on if you don’t Let Go
- Change and the Power of Relationships
- Optimism in Action
- Combine imagination with Passion Patience and Persistence
- Change and Happiness
- The challenge is to adapt, ignite & win!
Dr. Gary Bradt, psychologist: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life, giving thousands of people the chance to cut through their frustration and fear and get to the heart of the matter; delivering powerful tools that help you adapt when going through change.
Gary Bradt has the ability to engage audiences: his warmth, his humor, his content, his ability to get people to absorb his message and put it to use.
Dr. Gary Bradt has helped client companies launch proven leadership strategies and transformational processes which turned change and tough times into an opportunity to transform themselves and take performance to the next level.
His mantra – adapt and ignite! – is a rallying cry for success in these tumultuous times.
He helps organizations adapt to new technologies and government regulations; inspires innovative thinking as industries consolidate; helps employees quickly adapt to major shifts driven by mergers, acquisitions or reorganizations; and gotten customers and employees alike to embrace a new product or service line.
Gary Bradt increases the capacity of people and organizations to rise to the challenge of change by delivering highly customized presentations that address the unique objectives of each event.
Bradt, a clinical psychologist, knows how to engage the heads and the hearts of his audiences for maximum effectiveness using masterful storytelling, humor, simple exercises, and solid content.
“Navigating change successfully means being willing to change yourself first.”
Bradt shows how learning to adapt leads to new levels of performance and personal and professional success.
“Going through change is not a market differentiator. Adapting to it faster and better that your competitors can be.”
Bradt adapts some of his most popular stories and combines them with compelling insights that inspire people to confidently move into the future with practical and usable tools.
Gary partners with you to deliver a message that will help galvanize your group with a new spirit of possibility whenever change is involved.
- When you start your own business, there are always things you don’t anticipate.
- I’ll always tell you what I think, not necessarily what you want to hear.
- You are not a leader unless someone is following you.
- Life is change. If you’re not changing, you’re dying.
- Change creates opportunities. But the opportunities aren’t going to jump up at you. You have to do a little bit of hard work.
- You can’t grab a new ring of opportunity if you’re still holding on to all of the old ways of doing things.
- Values are the things in our lives that don’t change. Whatever your personal values are, change can’t touch.
- Your values are like a compass. They will point you in the right direction.
- Too many leaders tell people to change, but they don’t give them the tools. You need to give people the tools, and show them how.
- Don’t put all your energy into the resistors. Put it into the people who are just waiting to be led and will follow if you choose to lead.
- When faced with fear, ask: what’s the realistic worst case scenario, and could you accept that as an outcome?
- Whatever you think your business is going to be, stay open to the possibility that in a few years it may be very different than what you originally envisioned.
- Dreams without any practical thinking behind them are just that, dreams.
“I wholeheartedly recommend you to any future group looking for an ‘all-in’, energetic, and interactive presentation.”
Dr. Bradt, doctorate in clinical psychology honored with the “Excellence in Professional Psychology” award.
IBM, American Express, eBay, FedEx, Proctor & Gamble, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Fidelity Investments, VISA, NASA, Glaxo-SmithKline, GlaxoSmithKline Canada, Alberta Provincial Government Bristol-Myers Squibb, Citigroup, Marriott Corporation, Ernst & Young LLP, Shoppers Drug Mart, CVS, National Association of Personal Financial Planners, National Association of Governmental Purchasing Agents, US Chamber of Commerce, Snack Food Association, and the Council for Responsible Nutrition.
Books by Dr. Gary Bradt
- The Ring in the Rubble: Dig Through Change, Find Your Next Golden Opportunity
- Change: The tools you need for the Life you want at Work and Home
- Put Your Mask on First!: The Caregiver’s to Self-Care