- Coping With Stress
- Handling Change Without Collapsing
- When Change is Not Optional
- Persons of Positive Influence
- Self Management/Time Mastery
- Customer Service Finesse
- Two Ears One Mouth (Listening)
- Helps participants gain insight, take action, value diversity and build bridges to understanding and trust.
Dr. Gary Copeland has successfully led both corporations and individuals through the challenges of layoffs, mergers, acquisitions and other organizational changes with over 1,500 audiences.
Gary is an educator and motivator offering insight and practical wisdom for managing life’s challenges and changes.
The mission: To help people process the emotional and relational impact of change.
Discover his conversation, interactive approach, laced with humor, to be why so many of his engagements are referrals.
All presentations are designed specifically for each individual client. This enables him to address distinctive issues related to each situation.