- Making the Difficult Transition from Entrepreneurial to Professional Management
- Structuring Your Company for Success
- Building Competitive Advantage Through Change
- Merging Clashing Cultures
- Successful Change with Mutual Trust and Respect
Dr. Adizes is one of the world’s leading experts on improving the performance of business and government by making fundamental changes without the chaos and destructive conflict that plague many efforts. Over the past 35 years he has worked with some of the largest commercial organizations in the world and has consulted to many heads of state.
Ichak is a noted lecturer and author. He lectures in English, Spanish, Hebrew and Serbian and has spoken in over 40 countries. His work has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Fortune, the New York Times, London Financial Times, Investor Relations Daily, Nation’s Business and World Digest.