- Inspiration is the most powerful business building tool that there is.
- Behavioral expert, at the forefront personal & professional development
- Revolutionary New Approach to Personal Transformation
- Speed Reading & Learning Dynamics
- Unlock your inner genius & your true power & potential
- The Most Damaging Emotions to Physical & Emotional Well-Being
- Riches Within & The Gratitude Effect
- Getting past Fear & Guilt
- The Secret Wisdom of the Inner Voice
Dr. John F. Demartini, D.C., B.Sc., is one of the world’s leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is a behavioral expert, at the forefront of the burgeoning personal and professional development industry. He is considered foremost in the field of philosophy, transformation and expanding global consciousness.
His programs are designed to assist people to activate leadership and empower themselves in all seven areas of their lives: Financial, physical, mental, vocational, spiritual, family and social.
He was told he had a learning disability and would never read, write or communicate. After a near-death-experience at seventeen, due to a severe strychnine poisoning, Dr. Demartini made a decision that would change his life forever.
After being given a second chance he made the decision to dedicate his life to becoming a teacher, healer and philosopher.”
Dr. Demartini, was also one of the featured philosophers in the movie, “The Secret”.
He is the author of over forty books.
Dr. Demartini has captured the attention of celebrities, international sport personalities, and political figures as the result of a self help methodology.
He has guested on over 2,000 radio and television talk shows including: CNN, CBS, PBS, CNBC, Good Morning Australia, Carte Blanche,
3 Talk, and Voice of America.
He is the author of 40 books published in 28 different languages.
He has produced over 50 CDs and DVDs covering subjects such as development in relationships, wealth, education and business.
‘Dedicate your life to a cause that inspires you and also greatly serves others. If you don’t fill your day with high priorities it will automatically become filled with low priorities.’
Books by Dr. John F. Demartini, D.C., B.Sc.
- The Breakthrough Experience: A Revolutionary New Approach to Personal Transformation
- Count Your Blessings: The Healing Power of Gratitude and Love
- Heart of Love: How to Go Beyond Fantasy to Find True Relationship Fulfillment
- Riches Within: Your Seven Secret Treasures
- Adding Life to Years and Years to Life
- Gratitude Effect