- China in the Global Economy
- China’s Market Economy
- China’s Export Miracle
- China Impact: The Threats and the Opportunities
- Selling to China: Models of Market Entry
- Sourcing from China, the issues
- Engaging China, a New Trading Model
- Trading with China, the Ethical Issues
Eamon McKinney, Ph.D., M.B.A., (Sinologist) authorities on China related business issues in the world.
He has been actively involved with China-Foreign business and was instrumental in the establishment of the first foreign joint-venture in modern Chinese history.
He has advised hundreds of companies on their China strategy, including such major corporations as Ford, Microsoft, I.B.M. and Boeing.
Dr. McKinney lived in China for more than twelve years, has authored six books on the subject and regularly lectures on China business throughout the world.
He has contributed numerous articles on the subject to prestigious publications including, The Financial Times, The Economist and The Far Eastern Economic review.
Book Eamon McKinney, Ph.D., M.B.A. for your Event!