- Negotiating with the big boys
- Tips & beliefs on the secrets to being successful
- Ed shares with us his keys to crisis management
- Appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated
- Ed Hochuli, trial lawyer & NFL official
- How to manage a crisis, dealing with failure
Ed Hochuli covered two Super Bowls, seven conference championships, and over 500 NFL games.
Ed on the lessons he’s learned negotiating with the Big Boys during his many years on the NFL football field, and how doing so teaches valuable lessons for negotiating in the legal world.
He uses real life experience in his legal profession, as well as his constant negotiations with players and coaches during the 500+ games he has officiated in the NFL, to hone his recommendations on the best negotiation techniques in whatever field or endeavor.
His presentation is based on several actual NFL video clips and many anecdotes from his years on the field. Both educational and entertaining, this is a lesson in negotiating from a perspective few have ever seen.