- Herding Cats and Weighing Frogs: Dealing with change and diversity and learning to motivate the new work force
- The Ten Commandments of Creative Leadership
- Successful Business Networking
- Living Life to the Full: The art and science of being fully human
- Reengineering Yourself to Reclaim Your Life and Achieve Success
- Interpersonal Skills Development
- Improvizational Acting and Communications Skills
- Leadership and Teamwork Skills Development
- Vision, Mission, and Strategy Development
Edward D. Hendricks provides a unique approach to helping organizations create success by “focusing below the bottom line”. By concentrating on enhancing the performance, leadership, communications and interpersonal skills of individuals, we help corporations and start-up companies, associations and not-for-profit organizations, and schools and educational institutions to develop the foundation on which long-term objectives can be met and organizational viability is sustained.
We take pride in assisting our clients in “Creating Organizational Success Through Individual Performance”.
He offers advice to groups and individuals to help them achieve optimal performance and to define and achieve success, meaning and purpose in all aspects of their lives.