- Customer Service-Excellence Begins with You!
- How we choose to use that time in a productive manner
- It’s our EQ not our IQ that really makes the difference.
- Problems we face in interpersonal communications
- Why meetings fail and he gives concrete suggestions for more effective and productive meetings of all kinds.
Ed Scannell has been helping people and businesses develop these attributes for many years with: Welcome to the New Normal!
On topics that effect the bottom line like building effective teams, managing productive meetings and efficient time management.
Programs to help develop actionable strategies, leadership skills, and success plans.
“Ours is a resilient business with an even more enthusiastic workforce to match. We all understand the importance of face-to-face meetings and the results they achieve. We’ll need to continually tell – and sell – this important fact. The ball is in your court – what are you going to do with it? ”
Books by Edward E. Scannell
- The Big Book of Brain-Building Games
- The Big Book of Presentation Games
- The Big Book of Team Building Games
- The Big Book of Team Motivating Games
- The Big Book of People Skills Games