- Will enhance the core mediation competencies of experienced mediators by exploring the brain connection
- Brain Gym develops the brain’s neural pathways the way nature does – through movement
- Overcoming Learning Challenges
- Brain Gym, Educational Kinesiology
- Is Your Life The Way You Want It To Be
- Eliminate unwanted habits, patterns and addictive behaviors
- Overcome phobias, panic disorders, allergies, attention deficit and learning problems
- Heal past traumas and unresolved issues
- Deal effectively with conflicts, career, and relationship problems
Elaine L. Magidson, M.A., S.A.S., is a certified Master Practitioner and a trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and a certified Educational Kinesiology.
She uses her Brain/body Alliance TM Methold, combining the powerful mind/body techniques of NLP and Edu-K/Brain Gym® with hypnosis, psycho-drama, reiki, and other cognitive and intuitive approaches.
Elaine is a professor of counseling, a licensed teacher and principal, and formerly was an educational director for children and adults with emotional and learning problems.
Elaine has positively enhanced thousands of people’s personal and interpersonal effectiveness. She will enhance the core mediation competencies of experienced mediators by exploring the “brain connection”. It will combine increased awareness of conflict resolution and behavioral styles/patterns with acquiring skills based on the advanced communication technologies of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Brain Gym.