- Meetings: On track and on time
- Meetings: Outside the box
- Chairing Meetings with Finesse
- Minute Taking Standards – On minute taking standards
- Communicating under Pressure
- Working with difficult people
- From Chaos to Consensus – On meeting dynamics and Robert’s Rules of Order
- In the Hot Seat -Handling tough questions from customers, the general public, and the media.
- Amending Your Bylaws – On amending your constitution and bylaws
Eli Mina, M.Sc., P.R.P., holds the designation of a Professional Registered Parliamentarian (an accredited advisor on rules of order for meetings). Eli also speaks on Conflict Resolution. Eli specializes in chairing contentious meetings, Parliamentary Procedure (Robert’s Rules of Order and other manuals), Hot-Seat Training, and board development. He also advises his clients on bylaw amendments, minute taking, speech writing, and managing organizational conflict.
Eli has served his clients by chairing highly contentious meetings, facilitating resolution of emotional and deeply divisive organizational disputes, demystifying and humanizing the rules of order, coaching leaders and executives towards important speeches and high-profile -hot-seat+ interviews, and leading practical and interactive programs.