- How to Keep Them Referring and Returning: How to Keep Customers, Passengers and Clients Coming Back
- Celebrating Every Victory: How to Love What You Do and Do What You Love
- Why It Isn’t Healthy For You to Avoid Medical Issues in the Workplace
- What You Need to Know About Coping With Medical Issues in the Workplace.
- Don’t Feel Guilty, Do Something: What to Say and Do When Someone is Ill
- How to Give to Others Without Burning Out
- How to Balance Bad News with Hope and Dignity
- Ethics Case Presentations For Medical Professionals:
- Good Grief: Celebrating Every Victory–How To Survive Loss
Elise NeeDell Babcock has been a woman on a mission since her teenage years.
Losing a childhood friend to cancer, she turned her abundant energy to addressing the emotional side of this catastrophic disease.
Among the first in the country to recognize the relationship between support and healing, addressed the psychological impact of cancer. She assembled an impressive staff of psychologists, social workers and psychiatrists and began several groundbreaking group counseling formats, the most successful being “couples groups” to address the needs of patients and their spouses.
The world’s largest cancer center, honored Babcock as a partner in the fight against cancer. Babcock presented training sessions for staff members of hospitals, nursing and medical schools teaching them how to improve care. She addressed corporations and civic groups about improving communication skills Cancer counseling continues to be on of the primary referral sources for anyone touched by cancer.
The step-by-step guide to navigating some of life’s most turbulent waters” offers motivational and practical advice. Presidents of medical centers, heads of nursing staffs and founders of caregiver groups across the nation have hailed the handbook for any major life change
As the number of people she has counseled, lectured and trained approaches 6 million, Babcock shines new light on difficult situations. An energetic and compassionate speaker, she shows the pathways to replace helplessness and fear with hope and inspiration.
Books by Elise M. Babcock-Needell
- When Life Becomes Precious: The Essential Guide for Patients, Loved Ones, and Friends of Those Facing Serious Illnesses