- Master their influence and multiply their performance
- Elizabeth inspires, encourages and challenges people to live and lead from the inside out.
- Ways to be accountable to themselves, to each other, and to their organization
Elizabeth works with executives and executive teams that want to master their influence and multiply their performance, and your team members will develop the skills that will increase their impact and contribution to the organization. A world-class executive team, working as one, in full engagement, can achieve increased business growth, more innovation and creativity, build healthier relationships and be a role model for team effectiveness throughout the organization.
She is an award winning author and one of the few people you’ll meet who’s as comfortable addressing 5000 people from the platform.
– To enhance your understanding of the 4 stages of team development.
- To identify your natural leadership style and how to use it more effectively.
- To define which attitudes and values drive your actions and decisions.
– To discover the core dimensions of how you think and a ranking of your personal talent and capacities.
- To open communication to solve problems more quickly.
- To build relationships and connect on new levels with peers to establish stronger trust.
- To create an action plan with an accountability process.
- Who you are on the outside
The Success Insights TM Executive Version assesses your normal behavior tendencies and provides a process to increase your understanding of yourself and others. It reveals such details as your strengths and limitations, your value to the organization, and your ideal work environment. It will increase your effectiveness in relationships, collaboration, operations and performance improvement.
- Why you do what you do
The Driving Forces TM assessment helps you understand your hidden motivators, the WHY you do what you do and what drives you to action and workplace success. You’ll immediately understand the causes of conflict in relationships and better understand how others’ values and attitudes interact with yours.
- What you are clear and focused on
The Personal Talent Skills Inventory TM is designed to help you discover and develop your personal talent for success. This assessment measures how you think, resulting in an accurate ranking of personal capacities that describe your potential for performance. These include Human Resource Management, Performance Management, Planning and Organizing, Self Management, Leadership by Example, Guiding Vision, and Inspiring Excellence.
Program Leader: Elizabeth Jeffries, works with leaders and leadership teams that want to master their influence and multiply their personal and team performance. She is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA), a Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA), and a Certified Talent Skills Analyst (CPTA).
Elizabeth is the author of What Exceptional Executives Need to Know: Your Step-by-Step Coaching Guide to Busting Communication Barriers, Keeping Top Talent and Growing Your Emerging Leaders.
Books by Elizabeth N. Jeffries
- The Heart of Leadership: How to Inspire, Encourage and Motivate People to Follow You.
- Insights on Leadership: Service, Stewardship, Spirit and Servant-Leadership.
- What Exceptional Executives Need to Know