- Humor in Defense of the Human Spirit
- Humor as a Coping Mechanism for the Aging Population
- Humor to Increase Productivity
- Humor to Manage Stress
- Stand Up and Make ‘Em Laugh
- The Therapeutic Power Of Humor
Ellie Marek MA is an internationally recognized writer and speaker who focuses on the power of humor to enrich both work and family life. She is the author of the book “EATING ROSES – Bites of Living Humor” and is a past editor of “Therapeutic Humor” — the bi-monthly newsletter of The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor.
Ellie’s humor has evolved as a survival technique which grew from her years as a single working mother and 20 years as a professional counselor. Ellie speaks about Humor as life’s coping tool and reminds everyone to “Take time to eat the roses.”