- Digital Learning: Using Technology to Delivery Continuous Learning
- So Many Computers…So Little Productivity or Now That You Have a Computer How do You Actually Do Something Profitabl
- Where is All This Technology Headed: A Down to Earth View of the Future of Technology and Organizations
- The Future of Learning
- Using Technology to Implement Change
- Executive and CEO Briefings on Technology
Elliott Masie is a pioneer in the fields of technology, learning and organizational development. Elliott has provided leadership, insight and perspective to the major corporations as they cope with the integration of technology into their businesses.
Elliott has presented programs to over 276,000 professionals in 25 countries. His work has involved over 3000 organizations, ranging from the Central Intelligence Agency to Walt Disney.
Elliott’s focus has been to demystify the world of technology in order to allow organizations to use their wisdom and resources to make key choices. He has developed models for disseminating technology throughout organizations, providing workforce literacy on computers and developing approaches to changing IS systems.