- Make Cognitive Changes
- Communicating Skillfully
- Conceptualizing & Managing Resistance to Writing
- Exerting Positive Influence
- Looking For and Securing Clients
- Mindfully Dealing With Circumstances
- Overcoming Resistance
Eric Maisel, Ph.D., on creativity, learn the common challenges that writers, visual artists and performers face and how to effectively help clients and help your self meet those challenges.
Eric Maisel has written more than thirty books to help people live more creative lives despite the difficulties our society throws in our path.
*CEUs (Continuing Education Units) available
Books by Eric Maisel, Ph.D.
- Fearless Creating
- Mastering Creative Anxiety
- Performance Anxiety
- Natural Psychology: The New Psychology of Meaning
- Creativity for Life
Book Eric Maisel, Ph.D. for your Event!