- Erick will pick key people from your organization to come up on stage for some good clean high energy comedy
- Performing mind blowing close-up magic.
- Erick will have your guest scratching their heads: How did you do that!
- Erick can dramatically increase your booth traffic and your client leads with his unique blend of Comedy Magic
- Erick wasn’t just a performer he become one of your salesman!
- The magic was truly amazing and he is very, very funny
- Fun, interactive, hilarious, and interactive
Erick Olson provides amazing magic, comedy, visual gags and quick one liners. His show is high energy, fast paced and loaded with audience participation.
Corporate magician Erick Olson provides customized entertainment packages for trade shows, sales meetings, corporate parties, and other special events.
Through his unique blend of magic and comedy, Erick Olson can make your next event unforgettable. Erick Olson will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
Erick performs strolling magic, allowing your audience to get an up close and personal glimpse of his rare talent.
Corporate magician Erick Olson also provides customized presentations for sales meetings and trade shows. By integrating your company’s message into his magic, Erick can help increase qualified leads, increasing your bottom line and giving your company the recognition it deserves on the trade show floor.
Erick’s Amazing magic, comedy, visual gags and quick one liners will have any group amazed and amused throughout his show. Erick’s quick wit and ability to customize his comedy to fit your event has put him in high demand by major corporations nationwide such asMcDonald’s, Walt Disney World,Nabisco,IBM,and Verizon.
Complement your next event with the Comedy and Magic of Erick Olson.
Erick did an absolutely fantastic job at our company Holiday Party! The magic was truly amazing and he is very, very funny. I have never seen someone involve the audience in such an expert manner. On the fly, he personalized so much of the humor to participants – it was a scream. I was laughing so hard at one point that I was crying. Thank you Erick!”