- Breaking Through Barriers: Working with Family Business Clients
- Charting The Course Of Your Family Business: Strategic Planning That Works!
- Evolution Of Family Business & Wealth
- Will The Business Survive Without Me? The Founder’s Journey
- Professional Partnership: How to Balance Business Success & Partner Harmony
- Succession Planning
Ernie Doud is one of the nations’ leading family business consultants. His expertise in working with family, closely held and professional partnerships spans over 33 years. Ernie has published numerous books and articles on the subject of succession and growing family wealth. He is an entertaining speaker, bridging key concepts and ideas with real world application. Ernie’s experience working with hundreds of leaders of middle market firms provides stories of heartbreaks and successes. His presentations and workshops are educational, entertaining and inspiring. Presentations can be custom tailored, to meet the needs of your particular group. Professional associations, trade associations, and corporate and private groups have all benefited from Ernie’s presentations.
Manage the complex dynamics between family and business interests
Create and implement strategic business plans
Develop effective, comprehensive succession plans and processes
Design and implement performance based incentive compensation plans
Conduct organization assessments and develop organization designs
Improve communication, problems solving and conflict resolution skills
Build competent family and business leadership
Books by Ernest A. Doud Jr.
- Hats Off To You: Balancing Roles & Creating Success In Family Business
- Evolution Of Family Business & Weath