- Dionne: commentator on politics – Our Divided Political Heart
- Challenges facing the country & the Obama administration.
- Provides the perfect liberal component for election season debates
- Why there is so much brooding about American decline
- Delivers reasoned analysis that is followed by a wide circle of policy-makers nationwide – on the left, right and center
- Dionne employs his passions for people and politics
- What can be done to restore the nation’s sense of confidence
- Conservative & liberal impulses
- Is Gridlock Built Into Our System
Eugene J. “E.J.” Dionne, Jr., D.Phil., (Rhodes Scholar) is an American journalist and political commentator, and a columnist for
The Washington Post. One our most eloquent and influential political analysts, EJ Dionne is the ideal speaker on Election and its aftermath.
E.J. Dionne, Jr. employs his passions for people and politics and his keen intellect to deliver reasoned analysis that is followed by a wide circle of policy-makers nationwide – on the left, right and center.
Appearances as a commentator for National Public Radio
This Week with George Stephanopoulos
Meet the Press
A Senior Fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution,
a University Professor in the Foundations of Democracy and Culture at Georgetown Public Policy Institute,
a Senior Research Fellow at Saint Anselm College,
and an NPR Commentator.
Was a frequent critic of the Bush Administration, Dionne generally writes from a liberal political viewpoint.
He argued that several decades of political polarization was alienating a silent centrist majority, as well as
They Only Look Dead: Why Progressives Will Dominate the Next Political Era, and
Stand up Fight Back: Republican Toughs,
Democratic Wimps, and
Politics of Revenge.
Oxford, where he was a Rhodes Scholar.
Before becoming a columnist for the Post, he worked as a reporter for the Post and The New York Times.