- Direct Response Marketing
- Sales performance
- Internet marketing / electronic commerce
Ford Saeks, Profit-Rich Marketing Specialist, speaks on increasing marketing results & sales performance, Internet marketing/electronic commerce and maximizing corporate and personal potential. His clients include startup ventures, entrepreneurs, corporations, associations, and convention groups interested in reducing risk, gaining a competitive edge, and increasing profits.
Making it today in business is tough, and in order to expand your position or dominate your market, you’ve got to have the right expertise. Drawing from years of “Street-Smart” experience, Ford Saeks specializes in helping his clients increase performance… double, triple and even quadruple sales… and reach greater success in their business and personal lives.
Direct Response Marketing / Copywriting Services
Get your phone to ring, have prospects standing in line to buy your products and flood your business with new customers. Create the type of marketing system that attracts qualified prospects, thus increasing your sales and profits!
Internet Marketing Services
If you are serious about driving traffic to your site in ways that will truly grow your business then you must be clear about one thing . . . you are in the marketing business. We can help you with Social Media Marketing too!
Pay-Per-Click Advertising Services
Quickly becoming the most widely used method of cutting-edge Internet marketing, Pay-Per-Click advertising can generate more customers and increased profits.
Website Development / Ecommerce Services
If you are serious about building a website that will truly grow your business then you must be clear about one thing . . . you are in the marketing business. It doesn’t matter if you have a small or large store, manufacture products, or provide professional services – marketing is the key to driving traffic to your site and success of your business venture.
Strategic Planning Services
Do you have a written marketing plan? If you do, when was the last time you reviewed or updated it? Not having a written marketing plan is like driving a race car with the pedal to the metal and the windshield painted black — you don’t know when to turn and are sure to crash.
Product Development / Publishing Services
Taking a product from the idea stage through development and into fruition involves multiple disciplines. Having the idea is only 20% of the process. The other 80% is made up of Research, Marketing, Sales, Operations and creating the action plan that produces profitable results.
Branding & Promotional Materials
Learning how to properly brand and having the right materials promote your business is an invaluable part of marketing. If you market with sales letters, fliers, brochures, catalogs or on the internet, then, the message you are sending through corporate branding and your promotional collateral materials is paramount to the success of your business.