- A Dynamic CPA best known as ‘The Speaker…that Counts!
- Mergers & Acquisitions… Tips, Tricks and Traps!
- If I’m Making All This Money… Where’s the Cash!
- Routes to Increasing Profits!
- Balance Scorecard… Made Simple, Implementable, and Real!
- Strategic Planning… Producing Results!
- Hybrid-Merger… Myth or Magic
Francis O. Bologna, CPA: As a business owner he understands the issues of CEO’s and Executives.
He has been recognized for his abilities in guiding owners of family-owned businesses and managers of Fortune 500 companies alike.
His unique skills in assisting companies improve performance by identifying their operational issues and leading them through change, has been key to their, and his success.
Francis speaks professionally and has presented financial management workshops to thousands of owners and managers of independent companies.
He has served as an adjunct faculty member of: Exxon’s Tiger Tech National Training Center, Chevron University, Shell Oil Products, Citgo Presidents’ Conference and Sun Oil’s National Jobber Programs.
He serves as the financial advisor and Study Group facilitator to over 150 CEO’s in the petroleum marketer industry.
He has authored articles on the interpretation and practical application of financial data, and published two booklets designed for CEO’s on Buying and Selling a Business…Tips, Tricks and Traps!
The knowledge and “business wisdom” he has garnered from consulting with CEO’s in all types of industries has made him a much sought after presenter.
Books by Francis O. Bologna, CPA