- The small things that can make the big difference.
- Business Strategy
- No Budget Too Small – No Challenge Too Big
- Make more money doing less but aiming more
- Market Segmentation – the critical step most people neglect
- Speak your customer’s language with every interaction from the Sales Executive to the Receptionist
- Discover the little things that differentiate you – in every part of your company
Frank Prestipino, radical approaches have become too costly, too risky and proned to failure. Instead take a look at the small incremental changes that can get you there at low risk, much less cost and with less resistance from the workforce. See how the power of implementing a culture of everyone in the company rewarded for “small” improvements can add to accelerating company objects. It works and it works for small or large companies.
Books by Frank Prestipino