- Low Risk Investing In A Volatile Economy
- Spotting Trends To Stay Ahead Of The Curve
- Taking Advantage Of The Emerging Global Economy
- Sell Smarter, Not Harder
- The ABC’s Of Creating Relationships That Put Money In Your Pocket
- Managing In The New Millennium: Family Business
- Successfully Face the Challenges of a Family Business
Fred Siegel manages and consults on over 1.2 billion dollars of assets. Fred consults with executives, institutions and policy makers worldwide. Executives rely on his advice when making business and financial decisions.
Siegel provides financial news analysis and consultation to the broadcast media both here and abroad.
As a financial news broadcaster, Siegel has been on the air continually since 1984. The CBS affiliate with the highest market penetration in North America. His comments are heard three times daily on Radio where he hosts a 2-hour money talk show.
Siegel was part of the team that received the Edward R. Murrow Award for Broadcast News Excellence, two years in a row. He also shared in the 1st ACE Award for best continuous cable news program of the year.
Siegel is in demand as a public speaker on various financial, business and investment topics. He is also invited to speak to large audiences (10,000 or more on motivational and inspirational themes).
Books by Fred M. Siegel