- Using Emotional Intelligence to Set Your Business Apart
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Enhance Your Safety Program
- Create Real Behavior Change and Increase Performance
- Cross-Generational Management
- Inspire Genius and Innovation in Your Organization
- Before You Go Green: The Foundation of Green Building
- Provid an atmosphere of learning that creates positive, lasting change!
G. Brent Darnell is an authority on Emotional Intelligence and he maximizes companies’ success by tapping into the “soft” skills, or the Emotional Intelligence of each employee.
The people who excel in the workplace and beyond are the ones with higher levels of emotional intelligence. Not that technical ability is unimportant but in fact, it is extremely important for success.
Technical ability and experience can only take you so far. The most successful people have learned to understand emotions in others and make true emotional connections.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, assess and manage one’s own emotions and those of others. This ability is like any other – it is naturally found in varying degrees from person to person.
However emotional intelligence can be increased exponentially through specialized programs.
Brent has been called “…relevant to performance on every job and any industry”.
Brent speaks with a deep understanding of his audience and the problems they commonly face.
Brent is an experienced educator as he has taught masters classes in Emotional Intelligence. The impact of Brent’s unique programs spans the globe. Brent has led hundreds of programs reaching thousands of participants, in over 70 companies in more than 15 countries.
He is fluent in English and conversational in both Swedish and Spanish.
He is a certified member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Applied Improvisation Network.
Books by G. Brent Darnell
- The People-Profit Connection: How Emotional Intelligence Can Maximize People Skills and Maximize Your Profits
- Stress Management, Time Management and Life Balance for Tough Guys
- The Tao of Emotional Intelligence : 82 Ways to Improve Your Social competence
- Relationship Skills for Tough Guys
- Communication and Presentation Skills for Tough Guys