- Expertise in corporate reorganization and human performance improvement.
- Organizations seeking to develop their human resources by improving productivity, morale, new business sales, and change adaptability.
- Creating Win-Win Situations With Difficult People
- Negotiating the Work/Life Time Balance”, offers some very helpful values-based guidance.
- The Dynamic Leader”, helps managers address the individual challenges of leadership, including assessing and improving personal leadership behavior.
- What to Do If that Dog Don’t Hunt!”, is designed for inside and outside sales professionals who want to overcome their call reluctance and meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual call and income goals.
- Embracing Chaos and Change”, helps participants increase their adaptability in the face of constant business change.
Gail Geary is a baby boomer and Renaissance woman whose own career path is an inspiration for anyone considering transitioning from one career to another.
After earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Emory University, Gail taught High School English, Speech, and Drama. Gail pursued and earned her law degree from Woodrow Wilson School of Law (cum laude); her mediation certification from the Justice Center; and her Career Management Consultant (CMC), a global career transition firm.
After graduation from law school, Gail began a highly successful career at the Aon Group, a global leader in insurance risk management and human capital consulting. From her first position at the Aon Group as Corporate Counsel, Gail transformed herself into the top salesperson internationally among 17,000 employees and then to the role of Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
With experience and expertise in corporate reorganization and human performance improvement.
Gail is one of the most highly respected and sought-after career management consultants in the country. Gail continues making a positive difference for organizations and individuals. She delivers powerful training seminars for organizations in conflict resolution, time management, leadership development, strategic sales, and change management.
Books by Gail Geary, JD, CMC