- Positive Action Steps for Taking Charge of Your Life
- Thinking Beyond the Boundaries
- Let’s Have Conversations, Not sales Pitches
- Deep Impact
- Assertiveness Skills For Managers & Supervisors
- How to Handle Negativity in the Workplace
- Thinking Outside the Lines
- Leadership & Supervisor Skills for Women
Gail Cohen’s energetic and captivating speaking style will encourage you to immediately reach for new levels of excellence in your life. By sharing her own stories, feelings, and concerns, she creates a safe and supportive atmosphere in which everyone becomes more open to new ideas and better ways of getting what they want and need — both personally and professionally. She writes for clients; and articles for several publications; and frequently speaks to private companies and trade associations.
The three R’s to assertiveness success
How aggressive and passive behavior limit your effectiveness
Positive responses to negative messages.
The words, actions, tone, and expressions of assertive power
How to step outside your comfort zone to become a strong communicator
Be a powerful presence in your workplace
Use the how-tos of negotiation so everybody wins
Handle difficult people and situations
Expand your comfort zone and know when to take risks
Get results with people you never thought possible.
Books by Gail P. Cohen