- The Truth About Success Being the Best vs. Being Consistently Chosen
- Getting Great Results Turning Talent Into Performance
- Generations Working Better Together
- How to be right without making other people wrong
- How to develop a culture of accountability: Avoiding blame distribution
- The best way to stay motivated is by knowing how to easily motivate others
- How to Win an Unfair Fight: Influencing People You Have No Authority Over
- Influencing Safety
Garrison Wynn helps people learn how to make the jump from being great at what they do to understanding and developing the qualities it takes to be chosen for the job.
Garrison Wynn, is an award-winning professional speaker renowned for his dynamic blend of original humor, customized content, and research into what the most successful people have in common.
Your audience will understand why their products, services, or leadership styles— or those of their competitors — are selected. As he says, “If the world agreed on what’s best, everybody would choose the best and nothing else would be considered. Decision making doesn’t work that way.”
Garrison has worked with some of the world’s most effective corporate leaders and salespeople, from multibillion-dollar manufacturers to top New York Stock Exchange wire houses. He has a background in manufacturing, entertainment, telecommunications, and financial services.
Garrison experience as a sales and marketing person in a branch office of a Fortune 500 company at age 24 and was chosen to be department head at corporate headquarters three years later.
He researched and designed processes for 38 company locations nationwide and developed and marketed products still being sold in 30 countries. An experienced actor in films and a former professional stand-up comedian, he has hosted PBS television specials and national radio programs.