- Identify the present reality in your work environment.
- Identify People Problems – and Problem People
- Analyze your company’s position in the marketplace
- Unleash Your Creativity – tapping into your creative side in a business environment
- Did You Really Hear What I Said? – practical session on effective listening
- Project Follow-up, The Forgotten Art – how to finish a project and make use of what you learned
- Instigating change … one mind at a time
- 7 Keys for Inspired Supervision – provide your employees with the tools to effectively plan, communicate and follow-up on projects
- Assessment process to discover how to inspire your staff and clients
Garth Roberts requires leaders to look in the mirror. Most of us can pick out problems in others but we don’t recognize our own shortcomings. Seven Keys to Inspired Supervision, is about straightening your own path and going forward. It’s about introducing you to you!
Garth developed his leadership skills as a television and film producer and director, an actor, an educator, and as an award-winning writer. From Garth’s viewpoint it’s all about communication and he’s an expert in simplifying the writing and speaking processes.
Writing For Business – use plain writing to get your message across
Speaking With Confidence – make every employee a competent spokesperson for your company
Instigating change … one mind at a time!