- The Workplace Strategist
- Attracting and Keeping Top Notch Employees
- Solving Personnel Problems
- Keeping the Fun in Your Work
- Managing Transition and Change
- Managing and Motivating People Under Stress
- Dynamic Customer Satisfaction
- Director’s Guide to Excellence
- Do You Have to Be Weird to Farm?
Gary Maas, “The Workplace Strategist”, programs, in 48 states and Canadian provinces. Gary has been a guest instructor for over 30 universities, colleges and technical colleges. He is a guest instructor for several executive programs in agriculture. He also works with selected clients to enhance workplace productivity. In addition, Gary works with boards of directors to enhance leadership and communication skills. Maas’ topics typically center on Employee Management and leadership skills for Boards of Directors. Image”, “Family Operations”, “Style Selling”, Maas’ programs are original no worn out jokes and topics. Presented in a dynamic, fast-moving style, humor is an essential part of each presentation and is tastefully executed.