- The Gentle Art Of Persuasion: How to Win Minds and Influence Friends
- Do you ever wonder if your spoken words are as clear, concise, and convincing as you’d like?
- Communicate To Lead: Ways To Help People Contribute To Each Other’s Success
- You Gotta Have HeArt: A painting or poetry workshop on how to nourish your soul through creative expression–a transformative stress reliever for the overworked or under loved
Gary Michael, Ph.D. has made presentations in German and Spanish as well as English.
He has published over l50 articles for periodicals as diverse as American Art, Colorado Business Journal, Rocky Mountain News, Win-Win Forum, Toastmasters Magazine, Palette Talk, The Georgia Review, Journal of General Education, and The Bloomsbury Review.
Gary Michael, Ph.D., is a former radio and television announcer and acted in television commercials.
He has M.A.’s in English and philosophy, a Ph.D. in humanities.
He has climbed fifty-one of Colorado’s fifty-four 14,000′ peaks and won city and state tennis championships. He is an accomplished artist.
He is a compulsive dog doter, chocolate consumer, and art viewer.
Books by Gary Michael, Ph.D.
- Get In Bed With Your Audience & Satisfy Them Every Time
- Journey from Little Left
- Across a Crowded Room: From First Impressions to Authentic Connections