- Customer Service is Your Only Business
- Get Up and Get Going!
- Life Would Be Easy … If it Weren’t for Other People
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Communicating with Your Customers
- Quality Leadership
- Team Dynamics: The difference between teams and work groups
- Four stages of team growth: Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing
- How to hold productive team meetings
Gene Swindell: Is more than a speaker or trainer… he’s a learning leader. With years of experience in working with a wide range of industries and organizations, he knows what works. And he keeps up-to-date on the latest techniques and innovative methods to give you the competitive edge.
Gene is recognized internationally by industry leaders as the “Voice of Change™.”
Gene has designed and presented customized programs for many top corporations including American Express, General Electric, Dow Chemical, GMAC Financial Services, Schering-Plough and AT&T as well as numerous associations.
Author of The New ABC’s of Success and numerous articles in many top business publications. He is a frequent guest on radio and TV shows.
For many years, Gene was known as the “Voice of General Motors” in training and broadcast programs.